Latest Comments

No comments to show.

1957

Professor Daphne Wai-Chan Chun assumed headship

June 1955

Opening of the new Tsan Yuk Hospital at Hospital Road

1945

The War ended, and the faculty was re-established shortly after.

1939

Second World War started, and the teaching activities were moved to Chong Qin

1938

Professor Gordon King was appointed Head of Department

April 1937

Opening of Queen Mary Hospital. Teaching and clinical activities in Gynaecology were moved to Queen Mary Hospital[…]

March 1925

Professor Richard Edwin Tottenham, the first Chair of Midwifery, was appointed

November 1935

Professor William Charles Wallace Nixon assumed headship

October 1922

Opening of Tsan Yuk Hospital at the junction of Western Street and Third Street